Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I didn't "Beleaf" Jerry could smell any better...











Well...here it is...never knew what a blog was...always thought it was something that got caught in the sink after a Mike Mitchell head shave...but I stand corrected.
It was a miracle...but yes Mr. Jerry Neville who was on location at Beleaf's all new salon and spa at Railtown in Wolfville, went in a caveman, and came out a...well...better.

When I heard he was going to spend 4 hours at Beleaf, I had to check it out for a couple of reasons...

1. My own Interest

2. To make sure he behaved himself

He did recieve a massage...from Matt...and a wash and blow dry from the lovely ladies. The reason all of us here at Magic were thankful for...he smelled a LOT better...thanks ladies.


No comments: