Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

...Almost there!











WOW!!! Where has the time gone??! I can't believe Christmas is just 5 days away! It's been really busy here at the station getting ready for the big day...hockey games...remotes and special guests on the show. Mr. Scrooge...Alfie the Elf...and yes even the Captain of the Magic 94.9 S.R.T.(Snow Removal Team)...Jerry Neville.



With the mysterious destruction of my camera...( I blame Pumpkin Man's brute force)...I have been given a few pics to post from the last couple of weeks. I hope Santa finds me an extra special SLR digital camera with GPS navigation and built-in hand warmers...time will tell :)



Thanks to the team from 14 Wing for taking the Misfits on last weekend on the base. It was a blast, we raised money for Greenwood Minor Hockey, Christmas Daddies and after only suffering a one-goal loss, a few bruises (way to take it for the team Milne)...and a bad bean burrito before the game...I'd say it was a great success for the Misfits.


A special thanks to my Secret santa too...nice work on the Leafs touque.


The Magic 94.9 staff party is this weekend...I've already borrowed a helmet.


No comments: