Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Great Eagle Watch...and an invasion of Len's Den...











It was a great weekend for the Sheffield Mills Eagle Watch...it was a little brisk...but the eagles were out in fine form...although I was disappointed I didn't see Don Henley anywhere. I missed the chicken feed too...although I caught a glimpse of one of the glorious birds proudly flying away with an observers' Yorkshire Terrier...okay...it might have been a chicken...it was too far away to tell.
I also found myself back at Acadia Arena cheering on the Acadia Axemen...as they beat the visiting UPEI Panthers 6-2. I would say the highlight of the weekend though, was the photo opportunity with the Voice of the Axemen, Len Hawley...always a proud moment for him too I'm sure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A beautiful portrait of you and my loving brother...LOL!