Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snowshoe Challenge


Here we are...Sales Misfits Lisa Mitton and Amanda Brule with Jerry and I getting ready for the challenge.
...heading out on the Kentville walking trail...I should have known Mayor Corkum was up to something...
...it started with a friendly snowshoe trickery...
...continuing the trickery...I believe that's my snowshoe under yours Mr. Mayor...
...which finished with a hip-check that sent Mayor Corkum to victory...I lost track of Neville...but I think he was back scavenging for sunflower seeds at the bird sanctuary.
Here I am with Mitton accepting my defeat...while Mayor Corkum digests his moral victory in the background.
...after the race, the real battle began through the frozen tundra of the Kentville Soccer field...as you can see, Neville and Mayor Corkum were no match for this poster-boy for heart health.

Kevin Bennett and Mark Phillips following their victorious Mayor.

Jerry and Mayor Corkum enjoying their victory sodas.

Magic 94.9's Jerry Neville and Kentville Mayor Dave Corkum challenged Kevin Bennett from Kentville Recreation and myself to a snowshoe race on the Kentville Walking Trails yesterday. Who won the race? It depends on who you ask...but lets just say after a hip-check from the Mayor, it was still a photo finish...unfortunately no one captured the photo.

No comments: