Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jay Malone


Had the pleasure of having the very funny Jay Malone and Mike Landry as special guests on the Early show this week.


Jay and I realized we were the punchline of a joke when we discovered we had dated the same girl in high school...and he insists it wasn't at the same time...although he was wearing one of my old shirts I had left at her place I think. He is living in L.A. now, has a sold-out show tonight at Paddy's in Kentville, and will be back in the new year.


Mike Landry co-hosted the show with me on Friday. After he hit the snooze button a few times he rolled in around 6:30am and discovered what it was like to already be on your fourth cup of coffee by 7:00am :) Mike was in to throw a few Toronto Maple Leafs jabs...and promote his huge event today at the Kentville Mazda Used Vehicle Centre. It will be the first time he will have had a public auction, and first of it's kind today...and I'm really excited to be a part of it.

No comments: