Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!




It's the end of an era on the Early Show today. We say good-bye to our friends at Wacky Wheatley's...great sponsors of the longest-running contest in the valley...Wacky Words. I'd like to thank Wacky's, Mike and his staff for their support over the years, and making Wacky Words a favorite part of the show. Don't miss today's final draw at 7:20 for the MP3 kit and tickets to Monte Carlo Night at KingsTec!


On the Road!!!


I'll be on the road today at Kentville Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Kentville between 11:00 and 2:00...to talk about my favorite things...cars! The gang there is great, and I can't wait to spend the day with them. Plus Mama bear Brule works there...so I'll have to be on my best behavior :)
Then...it's off to corporate night for Bowl For Kids at Fairlanes in New Minas. Thanks for your donation, and making sure kids in our community don't miss out on all the fun the valley has to offer!




No comments: