Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pizza and Purple











The Misfits and Acadia Athletes had a great time at the Greenwood Mall as we wrapped up March Break with a Pizza Party! After watching the kids play Wii tennis, I decided it wouldn't be right to show my true skills...actually, I was afraid of personal humiliation and didn't even put myself in the position to lose to 6 year-olds.

Tomorrow is Purple Day! I had a great chat on the Early Show today with Michelle Coole, who was headed to EMS and New Minas Elementary schools to raise awarness about children with epilepsy. What started as an idea from 9 year-old Cassidy Megan of Halifax, has turned into an international awareness day, which will feature the CN Tower in Toronto, and Niagara falls being bathed in purple light tomorrow night. It is really great that such an important cause started with a little Nova Scotian :)

Don't forget to wear Purple Tomorrow!

No comments: