Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

What a prize pack!!!


Congrats to CHRISTINE FOLLETT!!! Christine was our winner of the "Surf the Wave of Winning" contest! Christine took home $5000 in prizes from many great valley businesses this morning! Thanks for listening Christine and have fun with all your loot!

Today I'm on location at Bell, in the County Fair Mall, New Minas. Stop in and say hi and check out the great deal on Bell TV, as I'll be broadcasting live from 2-6!

Tomorrow I head to JC's Hot Tubs and Pools' temporary location at Rona Cash & Carry for our grand finale of "Don't Forget Your Towel" from 10-2. One of 50 pre-registered qualifiers will leave the winner of an above ground pool package from JC's worth $3500 dollars!!! You have to be there to win...so good luck!

I hope to see you in my travels!

No comments: