Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Avatar: simply amazing.


By far...the best movie I've ever experienced. AVATAR 3D was absolutely incredible. Jaw-dropping.

James Cameron's latest epic launched over the weekend and made $232 million worldwide -- $73 million in North America and $159 million overseas. It would appear the film is well on its way to paying off the estimated $400 million spent to make and market the film.... While the best non-holiday December opening is still owned by I Am Legend, film industry experts think Avatar could have beat that record had it not been for the winter storms on the East Coast, and I think it crush all records. Why? Because, like me...of those millions of people who went to see it, I'm sure more than half will be going back to experience it again. I can't say anything more but to do yourself a favour and...
GO SEE IT.


No comments: