Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the Set of "Fitz"

I finally got the call!

I had a chance to work on the set of "Meet Fitz", the series starting Jason Priestly, yesterday in Kentville! We were at the Cornwallis Inn, and if you were in Kentville yesterday, I'm sure you saw all the big trucks lined up. We shot a few different scenes for a an episode of the series. I can't give anything of the plot away, but it seems like it is going to be a funny series...for adults:)

It was great to see a lot of familiar faces and local actors in background roles. I got there right after the show yesterday morning, and was there right through until 8:30 last night. I was in a couple of scenes, and between takes there was a lot of sitting around. So if you get called to act as a background actor...expect to be there a minimum 12 hours!

It was a lot of fun though, and a great experience. Unfortunately cameras weren't allowed on set, so I couldn't take any pictures.

The crew was great and treated us very well, hopefully I'll be back!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1558182/

No comments: