Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School SUMO STYLE!!!

Jerry and myself sporting our Toronto and Montreal-coloured diapers. Coincidence? I think not.

Andrew Foote rockin' it Sumo-style.


This girl wanted to challenge her dad!

...and she won! (I personally think her dad rigged the match ;)

The Magic 94.9 Misfits celebrated Back-to-School at the Greenwood Mall with a little help from Glow Parties. Months of training came down to a best-of-five match against Jerry Neville. Besides Jerry's EXTREMELY (heehee) unfair weight advantage...I am proud to say, that although I tuffed it out, I was able to win two of of the five rounds, until Jerry discovered the fierce "step-aside-so-Hunter-just-falls-over move. Cruiser guy Andrew Foote also went toe-to-tow with a 15-year old...and just barely lived to tell about it this morning on the Early Show.

I'll let the pictures and video do the talking.

No comments: