Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Jungle Invasion!!

Kevin from Little Ray's Reptile Zoo in Ottawa stopped by the Magic 94.9 studios this morning...and he brought a few friends along! Mike Mitchell (or is that Alice Cooper?) was a little braver than I...You can catch Kevin and his interesting friends this weekend at the Jungleland Safari Tour Exhibit, part of the Hants County Exhibition in Windsor! It's the largest travelling tour of its kind in Canada, and you will have a chance to meet critters from snakes and tarantulas to awesome birds of prey! I'll be broadcasting live from the Ex tomorrow from 9-1pm...looking forward to see what Kevin shows up with!

Mike: "I wonder if he'll jump..."

"Hey Kevin...there's something on your hat".

...this is where I ran...

This is Pickles...thank goodness he didn't think I looked tasty...

"take the picture quick!!"

Mike's new buddy...
Weekend girl Erin Sullivan and Pickles...

I don't know who was scarier..Kevin or Pickles...

BTW...the next time I order fast food...I'm getting them to hold the 'Pickles".

No comments: