Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Misfit Racin'


Cruiser guy Andrew Foote gives his thumbs up...or he's hitchhiking...

Commercial Writer-Guy Gary Caven somehow fixes a race to win...

F1 car driven by Michael Schumacher

First-person view of F1 simulator

Lining up to test drive the F1 Simulator...

Magic 94.9 Misfits Jerry Neville and Jennifer Pick approving the New Minas Fire Dept. BBQ...


IndyCar driven by Dan Wheldon



Double-decker Transport...Schumacher's car get the sky-deck.

Rolling Thunder...

My fellow Magic 94.9 Misfits and I had the opportunity to visit The Bridgestone Firestone Travelling Exibit yesterday...and let's just say, I will never ever think of changing my career to pursue a future in F1.
I had a crack at the F1 simulator that was on site, and crack is a word I use purposely, as I'm sure if the virtual F1 car I was racing were real, it would be full of them. Magic 94.9 commerial-writer-guy Gary Caven finished a very proud 1st in his race, although I think there must have been a malfunction with the simulator as he drove it, or a glitch with the A.I. opponents in his particular race...it is the only explanation after I drove to my full potential...a respectful 15th...out of 15. Thanks to Bill and Dale from Bridgestone Firestone for a great time!
If you missed the exhibit, catch it all day today at the Grand Opening of O.K. Tire in Kingston.

No comments: