Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great to be back...

It was great to be back behind the mic this morning after my road trip to Ontario. I took in a Raptors game, saw the Blue Jays practice, and even saw Kim Mitchell host his afternoon show on Q107 while enjoying lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. Oh yes..I saw family and friends too, and I took zoodles of pictures. I'll post some as soon as I can figure out how to convert poloroids into digital images.

My first time playing Lap of Luxury was a lot of fun this morning...and if you haven't had a chance to play it yet...don't forget to listen for the Listen and Win Cue-to-Call for your chance to qualify for great prizes from Holland Home Leisure and Swiss Chalet New Minas twice daily on Magic 94.9!

...now I must go spend time with Stewart...I hear he really missed me while I was away...

No comments: