Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday. April 21,2009


It's a big day for home movie buffs today...Season 11 of "Dallas" hits video!!!! Although that may be exciting for some...I keed. "The Wrestler" is worth getting excited about, a movie I can't wait to add to my Blu-Ray collection, and I'm sure if you were a fan of the movie, you will be too. If you didn't get a chance to see, what I thought was the year's best picture, today is your chance as it is released today on DVD.

What a crazy story about the folks at the Nascar race trying to break a harmless Guiness World Record huh? If you missed the show today, PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) filed a complaint against KFC after race fans at Talladega Motor Speedway tried to break the Guiness Record for most people performing the "Chicken Dance" at the same time. PETA thinks KFC and people doing the "Chicken Dance" is degrading to chickens. Funny, the last time I asked a chicken if the funky chicken bothered him...the chicken didn't seem to mind. I'm just waiting for the new PETA ad campaign featuring Pam Anderson in a chicken suit.


Don't forget Tomorrow is Secr...Administrative Professionals day! Visit http://www.magic949.ca/ to enter your Administrative Assistant for an Office Ambush :)

No comments: