Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday, April 23 2009


It was a mediocre day in entertainment news...

According to Colorado police, Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman had shots fired at him during an attempted apprehension of a murderer. Apparently, Chapman was using the 'Business up front' portion of his mullet for this one.

Actress Mia Farrow has decided to go on a hunger strike on account of the crisis in Darfur. Yeah, you know, if there's one thing that's gonna stop massive widespread genocide ... it's a hunger strike by someone who couldn't even stop Woody Allen from straying.

And, David Blaine proposed to his French model girlfriend Alizee Guinochet. Instead of going down on one knee, he asked for her hand in marriage while hanging from an underwater crane encased in a block of ice after having not eaten for 30 days. At least she'll never be bored.

I can't wait for the weekend weather! I plan to dig out my Golf Clubs from the basement and clean them up for a new season of sub-100 golf...everyone can dream. In honour of that, I'll have Jim Vidito on the show tomorrow...he's the new manager at Eden Golf and Country Club and will join me for a chat just after 8:30 to discuss his new role and tell us how the course is shaping up this year...I sure hope they made the holes bigger to give me a fighting chance...

No comments: