Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Co-Host is found!


Thanks to Shannex for bidding $ 700 to co-host the
Early Show with me!…. All money rasied
will go to Camp Brigadoon and Relay For Life…

Shannex is a new company to the Valley, responsible
for the construction of two new nursing homes in the area, and I look forward to hosting an upcoming show with you!




The 77th Annual Apple Blossom Festival officially kicks off tonight in Middleton! I can't believe it's Apple Blossom time again! Where does the time go? I'll see you out and about all weekend, starting with the big Atlantic Car Stereo car show and DB Drags tomorrow evening at the soccer fields, then Saturday morning stop by and say hi, as I'll be taking the "Early Show" on the road to tee-up the weekend live from the Avery's parkin glot from 8:00am-12:00pm. I'll have great prizes to give away and special guests throughout the show, it should be a lot of fun. Then it's off to the Grand Street Parade, which will be winding its way through New Minas and Kentville. Look for the Magic 94.9 Misfits...they will have great giveaways along the way!


Be sure to visit magic949.ca for all things Apple Blossom!


No comments: