Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Apple Blossom!!!




The time is finally here! It's Apple Blossom...which means it's raining! Why is it it seems to never fail...rain, rain and rain. It's been a long time since I can remember a nice day for the parade. Oh well, we can't do anything about the weather, but we can still have a great time and enjoy all the events!

We just talked to the festival committee, and the FIREWORKS WILL GO TONIGHT RAIN OR SHINE!!!! So plan to be at Kentville's Memorial Park tonight at 10:00pm, for what I am told will be the best Fireworks show to date. Keep in mind, the fireworks will be launched from the centre ball field, left of the Wildcats park, where it has been held in the past.

I had my friend Kevin Davidson on the Early Show this morning...don't forget he is headlining the Apple Blossom Bash '09 at Rafters Lounge at the Old Orchard Inn in Greenwich Saturday night. Should be a great time...I haven't been to Rafters in ages..since The Bucket Club II was there, and everyone in the bar could see how bad my golf swing was :). The doors open at 8:00pm, and don't forget to bring a non-perishable food item, as they are helping out the local food bank.

Enjoy yourselves this weekend, play safe...and I'm sure I'll see you in my travels!!

No comments: