Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

Mustangs..Burgers and the week that was...







A few pics from the week that was...thanks Jo!
If you are Mustang fan, don't miss Mustang Mania V at Valley Ford on Saturday! They expect 150 'Stangs from across the province to take part. This in its fifth year has turned into one of the biggest Mustang shows in the Maritimes, and I can't wait to see some beautys from the 64 and a half to the brand-new 2010. Giddy up.
Sunday is Burger Day at Harvey's in New Minas and the Misfits are very much looking forward to the burgalicious day...I can't wait to try the Len Hawley Burger. I hear it's 5 meat patties, 8 pieces of bacon and 4 pieces of cheese. I know now how Len gets his girlish figure :) Big Brother's and Big Sisters will be there too...face-painting for the kids and the magic 94.9 cruiser will also be on site! I'll see you there around 11:00am for a Brule Burger...

No comments: