Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Caddy for Daddy






This shot had ugly written all over it...

This picture kills me haha! Amanda may have missed that shot, but she did carry me all day long :)

The Form!

A great meal to wrap up the day.


Caddy for Daddy was a great time yesterday in Paradise! Charlie Newcomb was our winner and enjoyed a round of golf with Jerry Neville, Amanda Milne from our Sales Dept, and myself at Eden Golf and Country Club! It was a 4-player, 2-man scramble...and while Amanda and I jumped out to a commanding 4-stroke lead early on, Neville and Charlie finished in dramatic fashion, pulling even with their last putt on the 18th, saving them a few bucks at the club house at the end of the day.
Thanks to the great group at Eden for all their hospitality...and if you haven't played Eden yet and your a golfer...make sure you plan to take in a round there before the summer's out...it was in AMAZING shape, and tons of fun (even for a challenged golfer like me :).
Thanks to our sponsors and hosts at Eden Golf and Country Club, and the End of the Line Pub in Bridgetown. I can't wait to go back!

No comments: