Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

Great to be back!









Did you miss me??

It was a great week off, without too much on the to-do list. Played a little mini-golf, and came within 6 strokes of the course record at the Bucket Club in Coldbrook. It will be the only 46 I'll shoot in my life I'm guessing.
Also had a chance to head up to Moncton for the Atlantic Nationals. If you are a car enthusiast...you HAVE to go to this event next year, it's the biggest of its kind in Canada. It's always the second weekend in July, and as I was told be the organizers...it's always sunny for the 3-day event, and this year's forcast did not disappoint. They blocked off a big section of the Downtown core Friday night, so you could stroll through the memories, seeing many amazing cars and trucks from today and yesterday. I've attached a few pics of my favorites. I've ordered one of each...in 1/24 scale.

No comments: