Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Not a good bet to lose...






I have to say that this is the worst bet I've ever lost. Jerry Neville and I had a running bet to see who could accumulate the most steps on our Walkabout pedometers in a two-weed span. He won. By a lot. To add insult to injury, Kevin Bennett and Neville set up a photo op. of me in the Habs jersey in the arena's new Montreal dressing room. Both Bennett (as a Habs faithful) and Neville enjoyed sweet victory. Neville would like to thank the gang at Cleve's Source For Sports in New Minas for the jersey...I would like to go hide. The moral of this story...never make a bet based on a steps with someone who can never sit still.

The bright spot to the day was that Liz from the Swimwear Hut joined me as my co-host today, and it was a blast! She gave away tons of prizes today, and had tons of fun with me on the show. (Thanks to KC's Pub in Coldbrook for driopping off coffee and prizes too!) Thanks Liz! Make sure you go see her at the Swimwear Hut, across from McDonald's in New Minas...and have lunch today at KC's. I am sorry however...that they all had to see me in these terrible colours :(

That's all I can write...I suddenly don't feel well...

1 comment:

Libra78 said...

Laugh...out...loud!! And yes...deserved to be spelled out completely. :)
I LOVE seeing Leafs fans lose bets to us Habs fans... Priceless... October 1st...hope you bet on that game and lose as well... hehe