Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Middleton!!




What a busy weekend in store! I hope to see you out tonight in Middleton for the town's 100th birthday celebrations! The Grand Street Parade is set to go for 7:00, then make sure to take the kids to rotary Raceway Park following it, for a great night of youth entertainment.

Saturday the fun starts at 10:30 with the IODE Children's Parade, and the official Cake Cutting Ceremony with free hot dogs and cake at 11:30. This is where I plan on finding Len Hawley...I mean Free Hot Dogs = AVR announcers in attendance. :) Him and I will be at the park throughout the day, enjoying the long list of entertainment starting with Donna and Andy at noon right up to the Fireworks at 10:00. Keep in mind if the rain gets to be too heavy, the concert will be moved to the Middleton Arena. And keep in mind...the event is FREE.
Sunday I'm hosting ParkPalooza at Upper Clements Parks...and judging by the forcast for Sunday...it's going to be a perfect day at the parks! I hope to see you in my travels!

No comments: