Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Let's get Muddy!




Happy Birthday Wolfville! 116 eh...you're still lookin' good!

I hope to see you at Paddy's Pub in Wolfville this afternoon...I'll be on location from 2-6pm, telling you about all the great events happening in the town. I'll be joined by special guests, including a special appearance by the lovely and talented Laura Roy, who will stop in after 5:00 before she heads over to the Al Whittle Theatre for the RBC Mud Creek Days Talent Show. I'll be there too to act as judge, with Jerry Neville handling the Master of Ceremonies duties. I'll have a great prize to give away from Paddy's between 4-5:00...stay tuned!

Saturday is the launch of "Don't Forget Your Towel" at Rona Cash and Carry in Kingston, for JC's Hot Tubs and Pools! You could win an above ground pool package worth $3500. Listen for tomorrow's remote broadcast from Rona from 9:00-1:00pm for all the details!

No comments: